all about Adilah Azhar

Friday 18 November 2011

Tonight

wahhh...i didn't update my blog for a long time...tak de masa..hehhehe.. acctually, busy layan youtube! So many song need to be hear and now i'm totally in love with KOREAN drama...pigidahhh...dulu bukan main nak anti lagi budak2x k-pop..HAHHAHA sorry sorry :)

TIME FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAY !

next year, two-o-one-two, 2012.......................................SPM YEAR! @*#$%*@>% Totally not ready n not prepare yet! Mcm semalam je rasa baru lepas ambil PMR n now SPM pulak...aigo0o

Hey you (refer to me), please study very, very, very, very, very, very,very hard n get a good, good, good, good, good, good result !

stress gila fikir pasal all this things..

I hope evrything goes welllll next year, 2012 please be nice to me


I'll stop my post here :)
Assalamualiakum.....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment